More than a glass cleaner, itís a glass restorer!
McKee's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer is a gentle glass polish that safely restores clarity to windshields and windows. Itís the ultimate solution to water spots and cloudy glass. Use McKee's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer on auto glass, shower doors, and household doors and windows.
Water spots are created when drops of water evaporates off the surface of your vehicle. All water contains minerals, including iron and calcium, and sometimes salt. Rain water contains all these things plus pollution. When the drop evaporates, these trace elements are left on your vehicle to etch the outline of the drop. They are the reason that water spots are permanent even though water is not. Because the spots are often etched into glass, cleaners cannot remove them.
McKee's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer removes mild etched water spots from glass and restores perfect clarity. The unsightly cloud of water spots that exists on the windshield out of the wipersí range can be removed!
McKee's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer can also be used to remove water spots, sap, bug splatter, and films from chrome and windows. This citrus-based cleaner can safely loosen sticky contaminants so they wipe off easily. Your windshield will be restored to its original clarity.
McKee's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer works by gently exfoliating the surface of the glass on a microscopic level. It does not scratch the glass. The thick cream safely pulls contaminants out of the glass, removes mineral deposits, and then smoothes out mildly etched glass until it is crystal clear. McKee's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer safely restores the glass in the same way jewelers rouge polishes precious metals. Your vehicleís windshield and windows will appear virtually invisible!
To prevent future water spots, clean your windows regularly and, if possible, dry your vehicle after it gets wet. Remember, water from sprinklers or water hoses can cause water spots, too. Carry a microfiber towel in the vehicle to at least dry the glass following a rain storm. A few minutes of preventative maintenance will save you time and effort in the future.
For the damage that has already been done, use McKee's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer to remove water spots and mild mineral etching and to restore perfect clarity to windshields and windows.
- McKee's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer can be applied by hand or with a polisher. To apply by hand, pour a nickel size amount onto the orange side of the Orange Foam Applicator.
- Rub the product onto the glass in overlapping circular motions. Allow a haze to form. Buff the glass with a microfiber towel.
- To apply by machine, use a polishing pad on a variable speed polisher. We recommend using a dual action polisher because cutting is not needed to gently polish the glass.
- Work the polish into the glass at a low speed (no more than 3000 OPM) using minimal pressure. When the polish starts to dry, turn the machine off and lift it off the glass.
- Use a microfiber towel to wipe away the haze and buff the glass to a shine.