A tire shine that lasts the long haul!
McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating is an acrylic-based ceramic-infused resin that forms a flexible, chemical-resistant coating on your tires. Engineered to outlast and outperform conventional oil and water-based tire dressings, McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating will not wash or sling off and will not turn tires brown. A single application of McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating will provide several months of protection, even in extreme climates. McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating dries to the touch – it even passes the “white glove” test!
McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating is the second component of a two-part tire protection system. The first component is McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator – a heavy-duty tire cleaner that preps the tire for application of McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating. This step must be performed for the tire coating to properly adhere to the tire.
McKee's 37 Tire Coating is unlike any other tire shine spray or gel you’ve ever used. Unlike those products, which tend to only last a week – maybe two if you’re lucky – McKee's 37 Tire Coating forms a much more substantial barrier of protection that is designed to last months. Depending on how often you drive your vehicle, McKee's 37 Tire Coating could potentially last a year or longer!
McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating does more than make your tires look shiny and glossy – it actually protects them as well. The durable shell of protection created by McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating seals the rubber, preventing antiozonants and UV absorbers from leaching out of the surface. McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating helps preserve both the look and the durability of your tires!
McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating dries to touch seconds after being applied. It will not crack or peel over time. As the coating eventually wears off, simply clean the tires with car wash soap, let them dry, and apply another coat or two! McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating keeps your tires cleaner in between regular washes. Tires that are coated with McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating only need to be washed with soap and water.
The amount of gloss provided by McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating is adjustable to meet your needs. If you prefer a low-gloss natural looking finish, simply apply one thin, uniform coat. If you want more shine, apply the coating liberally. McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating applies extremely thin – a single bottle is more than enough product to coat several dozen tires!
McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating does wonders for whitewalls and raised white lettering! If you have a classic car or a lifted four wheel drive pickup truck, McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating will keep your whitewalls or raised white lettering bright and white for several months!
**TIRES MUST BE CLEANED WITH McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator**
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch.
- Thoroughly clean tires using McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator until all browning and previously applied dressings are removed. The tires are cleaned properly when a white foam is produced as you scrub them. IF YOU NEGLECT TO PERFORM THIS STEP THEN THE COATING WILL NOT PROPERLY ADHERE.
- Allow the tire to dry completely before applying McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating.
- For best results, apply McKee's 37 Ceramic Tire Coating with a soft foam applicator, like the Dual Action Trim & Tire Applicator Sponge.
- Apply the coating directly onto the applicator and spread over face of tire, evenly distributing the coating.
- Pay special attention to raised letters, ribs, and grooves.
- Do not wipe with a microfiber towel! Allow coating to air dry for 1 hour before exposing the vehicle to water or moisture.
Maintain the finish with your favorite car wash – we prefer McKee's 37 SiO2 Auto Wash!