Enjoy a safer, sudsier wash with the McKee's 37 Half Gallon Foamaster Foam Gun!
The McKee’s 37 Half Gallon Foam Gun Kit has everything you need to make your car washing routine easier than ever before. Simply add some McKee’s 37 SiO2 Auto Wash to the Foam Gun for the simplest, safest, and most effective way to wash your vehicle. Once your car is clean, treat it to McKee’s 37 Hydro Blue SiO2 Coating to boost gloss and add protection. The McKee’s 37 Half Gallon Foam Gun Kit is ideal for detailers of all skill levels and is an incredible value.
The McKee’s 37 Half Gallon Foam Gun Kit Includes:
McKee’s 37 SiO2 Auto Wash
McKee’s 37 Sio2 Auto Wash was formulated for the unique cleaning requirements of vehicles that are coated with a paint, wheel, or glass coating. This thick, luxurious shampoo creates mountains of foamy suds that encapsulate dirt and grit particles, leaving behind an extremely glossy finish! You can confidently use McKee’s 37 Sio2 Auto Wash in direct sun because this pH-balanced, non-alkaline shampoo contains water-softeners that reduce spotting. Works equally well on non-coated vehicles as a gloss-enhancing auto wash. Your vehicle has never looked this good after a simple wash!
McKee's 37 Hydro Blue SiO2 Coating
What if we told you that coating your vehicle with protection that lasts 3 months or longer was as simple as spraying on and rinsing off with a hose? McKee's 37 Hydro Blue does exactly that. This highly-advanced Sio2 coating is applied exactly as described above; waxing your car has never been this easy. McKee's 37 Hydro Blue can be used as a stand-alone form of paint protection, or as a booster for your favorite paint, glass, or wheel coating. That's right: McKee's 37 Hydro Blue is 100% safe for ALL exterior surfaces.
McKee’s 37 Half Gallon Foamaster Foam Gun
Fans of McKee's 37 Car Care Products will love the McKee's 37 Half Gallon Foamaster Foam Gun
. With brass fittings and a red and black nozzle, the McKee's 37 Half Gallon Foamaster
delivers a thick layer of foam to your vehicle to give the paint maximum lubrication as you wash. The reservoir features the trademark McKee's 37 logo to match your collection of McKee's 37 Car Care Products!
If you’re a detailer in search of the perfect swirl-free car washing technique (aren’t we all?), then you’ve come to the right place. My staff and I are constantly reading up on the internet and consulting detailers to see what new tools and techniques are out there. Our latest find is the Foamaster Foam Cleaning Gun
The idea behind a foam gun is to minimize the amount of rubbing and scrubbing necessary to clean the vehicle by pre-soaking it with frothy foam.
The foam starts loosening and lubricating the paint immediately. As you work your way down and around the vehicle with a mitt or sponge, you don’t have to use as much force to remove dirt and debris. It’s already loose and just needs slight agitation to release it from the paint surface.
This gentle touch substantially decreases the risk of micro-marring
because the paint is covered in a foamy layer of lubrication. Used in combination with a premium car shampoo, the Foamaster
is a guaranteed safe way to wash your vehicle.
We compared several guns and found that the Foamaster
is the best for car washing. It creates a substantial amount of foam by forcing water through the nozzle where it mixes with the diluted car shampoo that is in the gun’s reservoir. The foam is richer, thicker, and sticks to the vehicle longer than soap applied by hand because the dilution ratio of the soap is higher.
Many detailers we talked to use the Foamaster
as they wash with a mitt or sponge, instead of as a pre-soak, or sometimes in addition to a pre-soak. This technique involves spraying the foam directly in your mitt’s path. The foam is its frothiest upon contact so this method ensures a thick, sudsy layer of foam between the mitt and the paint surface. If you use this technique, just take care to avoid hitting the nozzle on the paint as you disperse the foam. Since you’re using both hands, this takes a little coordination. Practice makes perfect!
’s nozzle is constructed of brass, giving it excellent, long-lasting performance and durability. The handle, foaming tip, and reservoir lid are all made of heavy duty plastic, and the reservoir itself is chemical resistant polyethylene. This industrial grade foam gun is used by more detailers and enthusiasts because it’s built to last.
is available in two sizes:
– Quart Foam Gun w/ multi-ratio stem and deflector.
– Half Gallon Foam Gun w/ multi-ratio stem and deflector.
- The multi-ratio stem gives you five settings so you can adjust the dilution ratio of your shampoo. The chart below shows you the shampoo (oz.) to water (gal.) ratio based on the position of the stem.
- This piece can be used instead of the foam nozzle to deflect exiting water downward and into a wider path. This piece is best suited for spraying non-foaming cleaners over a broad area.
*If you are going to use the Foamaster on your vehicle, use it exclusively for your vehicle to avoid cross contamination.
- Accurately mixes and sprays foaming chemicals
- Foam generating wand creates a thick, clinging foam
- Detach handle for a powerful spray rinse
- For cleaning, degreasing or disinfecting when a foam is desired to increase surface contact time
- Easy to fill wide mouth, chemical resistant polyethylene quart or half gallon bottle
- Built-in screen filters out sediment before it reaches your vehicle
- Water Pressure - 40 to 90 psi (for maximum accuracy 40 to 60 psi)
- Output - 1-1/2 gallons per minute
- Spray Pattern - Foaming attachment provides a fan spray, removes for a solid stream. Deflectors are available for fan spray patterns for non-foaming chemicals.
- Anti-siphon - Protects water supply by preventing soapy water from siphoning back into the hose. (Note: a slight discharge of water from base of handle when water is turned off is normal and indicates anti-siphon is functioning properly.)
- Customized Ratios - Can be set from 1oz. per gallon to 12 oz. per gallon. (Note: this range is affected by the viscosity of the chemical.)
I recommend using McKee's 37 SiO2 Auto Wash in the Foamaster Foam Wash Gun. This shampoo is literally made for the foam gun with hyper-foaming cleansing agents and rich lubricants.As always, use a paint-safe wash tool such as a Micro-Chenille Wash Mitt
After each use, rinse the nozzle and foaming mechanism with clean water to remove any soap residue. This will prevent soapy build-up inside the nozzle and on the brass mechanisms. With regular cleaning, the Foamaster
will give you years of trouble-free performance.
The Foamaster Foam Wash Gun
has the features you want and the durable construction you need. Protect your vehicle from micro-marring and wash-induced scratches with the Foamaster
16 oz. McKee’s 37 Sio2 Auto Wash
22 oz. McKee's 37 Hydro Blue SiO2 Coating
McKee’s 37 Half Gallon Foamaster Foam Gun
Total retail value of $124.97. You save 34.98!