A tire shine that lasts the long haul!
McKee's 37 Tire Coating is an acrylic-based resin that forms a flexible, chemical-resistant coating on your tires. Engineered to outlast and outperform conventional oil and water-based tire dressings, McKee's 37 Tire Coating will not wash or sling off and will not turn tires brown. A single application of McKee's 37 Tire Coating will provide several months of protection, even in extreme climates. McKee's 37 Tire Coating dries to the touch – it even passes the “white glove” test!
McKee's 37 Tire Coating is the second component of a two-part tire protection system. The first component is McKee's 37 Tire Cleaner & Rejuvenator – a heavy-duty tire cleaner that preps the tire for application of McKee's 37 Tire Coating. This step must be performed for the tire coating to properly adhere to the tire.
McKee's 37 Tire Coating is unlike any other tire shine spray or gel you’ve ever used. Unlike those products, which tend to only last a week – maybe two if you’re lucky – McKee's 37 Tire Coating forms a much more substantial barrier of protection that is designed to last months. Depending on how often you drive your vehicle, McKee's 37 Tire Coating could potentially last a year or longer!
McKee's 37 Tire Coating does more than make your tires look shiny and glossy – it actually protects them as well. The durable shell of protection created by McKee's 37 Tire Coating seals the rubber, preventing antiozonants and UV absorbers from leaching out of the surface. McKee's 37 Tire Coating helps preserve both the look and the durability of your tires!
McKee's 37 Tire Coating dries to touch seconds after being applied. It will not crack or peel over time. As the coating eventually wears off, simply clean the tires with car wash soap, let them dry, and apply another coat or two! McKee's 37 Tire Coating keeps your tires cleaner in between regular washes. Tires that are coated with McKee's 37 Tire Coating only need to be washed with soap and water.
The amount of gloss provided by McKee's 37 Tire Coating is adjustable to meet your needs. If you prefer a low-gloss natural looking finish, simply apply two coats. If you want more shine, apply 3 or 4 coats. McKee's 37 Tire Coating applies extremely thin – a single bottle is more than enough product for several coats on a couple dozen tires!
McKee's 37 Tire Coating does wonders for whitewalls and raised white lettering! If you have a classic car or a lifted four wheel drive pickup truck, McKee's 37 Tire Coating will keep your whitewalls or raised white lettering bright and white for several months!
**TIRES MUST BE CLEANED WITH McKee's 37 Tire Cleaner & Rejuvenator**
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch.
- Thoroughly clean tires using McKee's 37 Tire Cleaner & Rejuvenator until all browning and previously applied dressings are removed. The tires are cleaned properly when a white foam is produced as you scrub them. IF YOU NEGLECT TO PERFORM THIS STEP THEN THE COATING WILL NOT PROPERLY ADHERE.
- Allow the tire to dry completely before applying McKee's 37 Tire Coating.
- For best results, apply McKee's 37 Tire Coating with a soft-bristle brush, like the Carrand Brush & Shine Tire Dressing Applicator.
- Apply the coating directly onto the bristles and spread over face of tire, evenly distributing the coating.
- Pay special attention to raised letters, ribs, and grooves.
- If a glossier finish is desired, wait 30 minutes and apply a 2nd coat.
Maintain the finish with your favorite car wash – we prefer McKee's 37 Power Wash!