For a limited time only receive a FREE bottle of McKee's 37 FC-717 Swirl Remover and FAST Polish with your purchase! Retail Value of $49.98.The best dual action polisher on the market!
The FLEX XC3401, also known as the BEAST, is a smooth operating dual action polisher that features direct drive forced rotation. Compared to traditional dual action polishers that are easily bogged down by applying too much pressure to the head of the machine, the FLEX XC3401 never stops rotating, which means it does more work
in less time.
Besides that obvious advantage, The FLEX XC3401 features outstanding ergonomics and rugged German build quality you can count on.
The FLEX XC3401 is a purpose-built paint-polishing machine. Unlike most other random orbital polishers that start out as sanders, FLEX designed and engineered the 3401 specifically for paint polishing. The dual action (also referred to as random orbital) movement of the pad provides uniform material removal and a safety net for users of all skill levels. Even if you’re new to dual action polishers, the FLEX XC3401 is still one of the best choices thanks to its comfortable design and smooth operation.
The FLEX XC3401 is not a rotary tool that requires years of experience. Thanks to its dual action design, there is no fear of the FLEX XC3401 instilling swirl marks or holograms. In fact, this powerful dual action polisher was designed to remove paint defects including swirl marks, scratches, oxidation, and water spots! You can adjust the speed with thoughtfully placed dial, and ease into the trigger thanks to its soft-start operation. There’s a reason why the FLEX XC3401 is often referred to as the Mercedes-Benz of polishers!
Even though the FLEX XC3401 is a powerful tool that’s capable of restoring weathered finishes, the dual action design keeps heat at bay, so there’s virtually no risk of accidentally burning through paint like a rotary or circular polisher. Whether you’re new to paint polishing or have years of experience, the FLEX XC3401 is arguably the best choice for a powerful, smooth, safe, and reliable dual action polisher.
• VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
• 8 mm orbit for high efficiency
• Permanent direct drive for an even polished surface
• Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
• Removable, ergonomic handle and guard for optimum handling in all applications
• Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
• Counterweight for smoother operation
• Low height and low weight
• Spindle lock
• 10 Foot Rubber Power Cord
• Includes 5.5 Inch Backing Plate - Use with 6.75 Inch Redline Foam Pads
*Additional discounts are not applicable to this item.