Nick's Rinse Free Wash & Wax Bucket Kit
You asked, I delivered!
My goal with the Rinse Free Wash & Wax Bucket Kit was to make rinseless washes great again. This money-saving kit presents a solution to washing a dirty vehicle in 30 minutes or less, without dragging out the hose. Brilliant. The heart of this kit is McKee's 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax, one of the most versatile detailing chemicals ever introduced. Rinse Free Wash & Wax is a super concentrated formula that cleans, shines, and protects paint. McKee's 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax has multiple uses.
Nick's Rinse Free Wash & Wax Bucket Kit includes:
16 oz. McKee's 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax
5 Gallon Wash Bucket with Grit Guard & Gamma Seal Lid
32 oz. McKee's 37 Professional Spray Bottle
8 Qty All Purpose Microfiber Towels
20 x 30 inch McKee's 37 Glacier 1100 Drying Towel
1. Fill the included 32 oz. Professional Spray Bottle with water. Then, add 2-3 ounces of Rinse Free Wash & Wax. This will be your pre-treatment spray.
2. Working 2-3 panels at time (start at the top and work your way down), spray a liberal amount of pre-treatment directly onto the surface. This helps loosen dirt and road grime while providing additional lubrication for the next step.
3. Fill the included wash bucket with 3 gallons of water. Add 1.5 ounces (4 and a half cap fulls) of Rinse Free Wash & Wax.
4. Soak the 8 included microfiber towels in the solution.
5. Take one towel out of the bucket, and wash a panel, paying close attention to how dirty the towel gets after each pass.
6. Flip the towel as needed.
7. Once you finish a washing a panel (I normally wash 2-3 at a time), spray the pre-treatment onto the surface as you dry with the included Glacier 1100 Drying Towel. This enhances gloss while adding more protection.
8. Repeat this process around the entire vehicle.
Total Retail Value of $115.88. You save $35.89!
Nick's Rinse Free Wash & Wax Bucket Kit$79.99